It's something different every week. This week, I wanted to be whinny. Perhaps I was just mad that my Daddy had to work late...so I took it out on Mommy. While she tried to cook dinner, I tried to climb her legs. Oh, all the while I was whining...seriously whining. To my surprise, she broke out the Baby Bjorn carrier. The weight limit is 25 lbs and I weigh 24 so she stuffed me inside like Winnie the Pooh. Man, was that cool. But listen up Baby Bjorn...I think 25 lbs is a typo--try changing it to 15lbs. Anyway, I got to watch Mommy cut up chicken, boil pasta, and make banana pudding. I stayed in that thing for 40 minutes. Had I known that Mommy was going to complain of back pain all the next day and put me to bed early...I would have stayed put on the floor!!!

Don't think Mommy wasn't going to take pictures to prove how hard her day was going!


Who would have guessed my restaurant booster seat would have kept me entertained for one hour!?! Mommy got this out to wash and it was like getting a new toy.

I climbed in and out of this thing over and over for one hour.

I'm used to being strapped in all the time so it was like getting to do something bad.

Okay, Mom...I'm happy now!

For those of you wondering about my girlie tank top...I grabbed it out of Mommy's laundry basket after my bath & put it on myself.