Saturday, May 23, 2009

Two Wheeler Dealer

Yesterday, Tyler rode on his friends bike for the first time--helmet and all! He had such a great time and didn't want to stop. So, today while Tyler was napping Daddy went to visit the "Two Wheeler Dealer" shop in town. He came home with two bikes and a helmet for Tyler. When Tyler woke up from his nap I gave him his new helmet and his eyes lit up just like a boy at Christmas and to my surprise he ran to the door and said "Bikes". I was so shocked, I didn't even know he knew the word 'bike'. I guess he picked it up the day before at his friends house. Did I mention that Tyler's "new bike" must be powered by Mommy?!? Yes, he rides in a baby seat on back but that doesn't stop him from thinking that this is HIS new bike and that HE is driving it!!!!