Tyler was the new kid in class! Today he joined an already in progress art class. There are only three classes for him to attend until after Christmas break. So, we jumped in the first one today! Boy was it fun! He got to make a mess at somebody else's place...not mine! When we left...he said, "Momma, I LOVE art class!!!" Imagine the voice inflection in LOVE! It is sure a nice change in pace after that music class. He will be involved in Soccer and Art so we should stay busy! We were going to leave art class and head straight to Target the lunch but instead...we had to make a quick stop at home to clean up! He was covered in paint.
Only three hours left until we pick up our puppy at the airport. I am soooo excited--I am about to jump outta my skin! Pix to follow!


Tyler is not in these pix--just a sample of the type of class!