Friday, January 22, 2010

More Tyler Talk

I just had to post something Tyler said that was too cute before I forget. He stood at the fridge and said, "I think Momma's Baby Boy needs some ice cream!" I have no idea where he came up with that. We have never said anything with Momma's baby Boy needs in it...he just put it together. It worked...he got ice cream!

He also wanted a cookie but several of them were broken in halves. So, I gave him two halves and in a demanding tone said, No, "I don't want the broken cookie, I want the big cookie!" I don't even know how he knows 'broken'. He just puts this stuff together.

I also love to hear him say 'off'. He says 'auce' like sauce without the 's'. "Momma, turn the light auce!" Maybe I can find a way to post video of this...or take video of this!