I need to journal some of the funny things that Tyler does and says daily that makes him such a funny kid. He loves music and always has. He has picked up a strange variety of songs he likes to sing.
U Can't Touch This by MC Hammer
Hold Me Now by The Thompson Twins
1,2,3, Like A Bird I Sing by Tim McGraw
CandyMan by Christina Aguilera
and of course, My Humps by Black Eyed Peas
I almost forgot a You Tube favorite of his is Benny Lava (just you tube it and you'll see!) He walks around the house or plays his ukulele while he sings, "My Loony Bun is fine Benny Lava".
And he pretty much sings the chorus from the other songs. He picked up "U Can't Touch This" from a toy his Aunt Molly bought him for Christmas.
My favorite is "Hold Me Now" b/c every time he begs for Jeff and I to hold him he demands "Hold Me Now" so we always break out into that song. When he showed him it was a real song...he broke down in laughter. Now he always wants to sing it and we even hear him singing it in his bed at night. Way too funny!