Saturday, July 31, 2010

Just July

We are including everything from July in one post since we have been so busy with the move and off and on with internet service. However, we managed to take pictures along the way. Here's a few to get started. I am not sure why they are so small--I will work on that! You can also click on each picture to make it larger if you have that kind of time!

Tyler playing in our new bath tub.
Tyler wearing his tool belt like Daddy's.


They're on 3 days of working/unpacking the garage!


A break from moving in the toy dept.

Tyler & Daddy playing Pac Man.

Tyler with his bubble gum machine mustache!

He bought a laser gun with his birthday money.

Outa money--applying for a job!

Waiting patiently at Home Depot.

Waiting patiently again at Home Depot--this time in the truck! Yes, in a helmet!

Riding the K-Mart firetruck.

Napping boys.



Funny Faces.

I love you!

Tyler at the Chic Fil A playground for breakfast--in his jammies.





Tyler playing with the coloring set he got in the mail from Grandma & Grandpa.