Saturday, May 12, 2012
Zoo Day
We spent the day at the zoo! Not a lot of pix but quite a few videos but it's the story that's hysterical! As I walked in I was bitten on the butt by this pelican! Jeff laughed like crazy. What goes around comes around! The monkey was the best. You can't tell in this pic but he had super long arms and fingers. Well, this little guy reached out and grabbed Reagan's finger. She screamed like she was being kidnapped! Then as Jeff realized what was happening he got grabbed and yelled like a little girl!!! Now it's my turn to laugh and as I am grabbing the camera, the little booger grabs me and I scream more like a truck driver!!!! They had a petting zoo too. A cow tried to eat my jeans as we got to pet little lambs. It was too cold so we had to keep going inside to warm up!




