Here's a pic of me waking up and joining Daddy in bed for Saturday morning cartoons!
After lunch we played in the jump castle!
We have a finished basement that we never use so that's how I get to have an indoor jump castle. See Grannie Ev--you wanted to see a picture!
This is my irresistible face I make when I want food. (Andes After Dinner Chocolate Mints to be exact). I can see my Mommy from 3 miles away if she's carrying an after dinner mint. These are my favorite. I know Mommy can't resist b/c I make this cute face and she has to give me one. I can recognize that shiny green wrapper from anywhere. I only have to see a corner of it and I know it's time to make this cute baby bird face & I'll get a chocolate mint!!!
See, this is me thinking..."I know I'm irresistible!"...and I'm getting a mint!!
This is me after my bath winding down on Daddy's lap watching Jack's Big Music Show ( my absolute favorite) before bedtime.
OOH! a camera...let me ham it up and smile for you. Good Night Everybody--I love you!
BTW--I TALKED TO YOU ALL TODAY AND FORGOT TO SAY HAPPY GRANDPARENTS DAY!!!! SO HERE IT IS!