They even had a "Tyler-Monkey" theme!
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Tyler the Tumbler
I had my first gymnastics class today! Wow, it sure was a lot of fun! It's a "mommy & me" class for ages 1 to 3 at a place in town called "Just Jymnastics". I will go every Wednesday from 11:30 til 12:10. I will work my muscles while learning an obstacle course with a trampoline, foam pit, rock wall, and I even do somersaults and rolls. At the end, we do exercises as a group in a circle and we even got to play with a giant parachute and take turns running underneath it. Mommy was so impressed with how well I paid attention. It's more fun doing things with other kids. I did so well that my teacher, Miss Kim gave me a stamp at the end of class. Then, we went out for lunch and the next stop was home for a much needed nap. I didn't even complain about nap time! Zzz!
They even had a "Tyler-Monkey" theme!
Mommy & Me sitting on our carpet squares at the beginning of class.
Daddy participating in the floor exercises. We had to smell our feet!
Me on the obstacle course--the trampoline.
Now for the foam pit. I had to crawl out of it and climb down a wall.
Mommy & Me bicycle exercises! It's a big workout for Mommy too! (little did she know)
This is my "I'm proud of you" kiss!!!
Now I have to rest up for next week! I have swimming on Mondays as well! Stay tuned!
They even had a "Tyler-Monkey" theme!