Monday, June 30, 2008

11 Months Old

Today I turned 11 months old and we decided to celebrate on the water. We took the boat out with our friends the Meissner's and the Wilson's. Nathan and I had on our matching swim suits and Nike Sunray Sandals. However, once we were on the boat we had to put on our "Hans and Frans" outfits which serve as our life vests. Marking my 11 month milestone, I have 8 teeth and I can take 5 or 6 steps at a time before I realize I'd rather be crawling! Did I mention I got to drive the boat!?! Enjoy the pix!

Me & Mommy
Driving the boat in my "Hans & Frans" outfit.
Hi, I'm Hans...
and I'm Frans and we're here to "Pump You Up!!!"
Me & Daddy
Our matching swim suits--we think we're twins! So does everyone else!

Steve & Megan on "Big Mable". Notice Steve showing off his broken toe!