Monday, June 30, 2008

Who's Birthday Is It Anyway???

Tomorrow is Nathan's moms birthday so we went to lunch today to celebrate. We got to order off the kids menu and eat ice cream too! Nathan & I shared a cheeseburger, chicken strips, smiley fries, a fruit bowl, and an ice cream sundae. We had great big appetites today. After that we went to the playground so Nathan's mommy could play on the slide since it's her birthday you know. It just occured to me that I blog like it's my job and I'm earning a paycheck! Perhaps I should try becoming a professional blogger!!

Cheeseburger with Smiley Fries.
Chicken Strips with Fruit Bowl.
Yummy!
Is this the same cow from Old Mac's Farm?! Uh Uh Oh!
"I want a new car".
Tyler LOVES the slide!
Even when he lands on his back...he laughs!

Tyler riding in Nathan's hood with his "jorts" on. (slang for jean shorts which are so 1980's unless you're a kid!) So, people...don't wear jean shorts!)