Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Holy Cow!

Okay--I could totally be taking a shower right now since Tyler is sleeping and Jeff is night flying but I'd rather be blogging!! Besides, Tyler wanted me to tell you about his day. We started out with playtime at the petting zoo. It's such a great place to let the kids run and the moms have fun too and it beats the backyard! Then, we arrived home with a package of summer clothes from Grandma Carter! Thanks Grandma!

Tyler evaluating the situation in the baby calf pin.

Nathan says, "Come on Tyler, Don't be scared--I do this all the time!"(literally)


How's this for being afraid!?! Mommy jumped out of her skin when it "moo"ed in her ear!!


Chillin' with the Calves!


Standing on my own!!


Sizing up the clothes from Grandma Carter

I love you--Thanks for the Clothes!


Goodnight wave after his nightly bath! Goodnight, I love you all!