The Wacky Watiki WaterPark!
Tyler eating pizza with Mommy & Daddy in his pirate patch. Also, you can see the two cakes. One for me without egss and one for my friends.
I wasn't really sure if I was allowed to touch the cake!
Here I am making a mess with my piece of cake!
I'm One! Well, almost!
A view of all of my gifts from my friends! Thanks to the Bekkedahl's, the Champagne's, the Meissner's, the Rauch's, the Riker's, and the Weygandt's. And Ashley Paulsen too!
Opening one of my gifts!
Hurry up Mom!
A view of my party table and some friends.
Wow! A blow up ball pit with slide from the Champagne Campaign.
Me & Mommy about to go into the lazy river.
I love splashing in the water!
I am riding with Mommy in the lazy river.
Nathan, Caden and me in matching swim wear.
More fun stuff...
I was sooo tired after my party. Here I am sleeping hard! You all know I must be sleeping hard to sleep through a camera flash and people in my room!
Daddy making sure I am still breathing!
A little groggy still after waking up!