Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Officially One

I am officially one today! Which means I got to celebrate all over again. Pete, Ashley, & Caden took me to Millstone for breakfast this morning. Pete bought my breakfast or you could say rented my breakfast because I tried giving it back. Something must have touched eggs because I hurled all over the place. Who would have thought a fruit bowl could be so dangerous?! My Mommy brought me home and cleaned me up then I took a short nap & it was off to the pool with Nathan! What a blast! We both took a long siesta after our swim and can you believe it...I am off to eat again. I had a gourmet dinner at Delmonico Grill with the Meissner's and Pete! I sure am a lucky boy to have so many friends and fun things to do!

Mommy likes to tickle my neck!
My Mommy is the BEST!
Me pinching Mommy to make sure she's real!!
Nathan, I'm gonna Get You, Get You, Get You!!!!!
Me at my birthday dinner taking my shoes off.
Leaving Delmonico Grill.