On another note--you may be wondering why we are no longer attending the free ghetto story/craft class twice a week but after last week...seeing that group of gaggly ghetto kids and Tyler contracting rotovirus and I just finished changing my 500th diaper since Thursday...then I figured we would stick to the expensive paid for classes to weed out all of the ghetto kids. Not that all free classes have nasty kids but when you're in D.C. they do!!!
Also, I know a lot of you think I need to expose him to this b/c he'll get sick sometime but I totally disagree...why let him get sick just to "build his immune system"....it sucked for him all week and the poor lil guy felt horrible with a dirty diaper every hour. Now, I'd rather deal with him getting sick when you can't help it and when the time comes.....but for now...I will keep him away from sick kid groups! I don't get the people who expose their kids to other sick kids b/c they figure they're gonna get sick sometime. You know who you are! And yes, I made up the word 'gaggly'!