The other day I took Tyler to the store to buy some sheets for his bed. The bed that I had not yet purchased. He's been sleeping on a full size futon but I was planning on buying him a full size mattress set to get full use out of his conversion crib. We had his crib set up as a toddler bed but he thought it was boring. He liked
sleeping on the futon best. So, he wanted
race car sheets but I thought they were ugly so I got him the airplane sheets. Then, I felt really bad but I figured he was only two and he really didn't care. He was just into
race cars that day. That night he loved his new airplane bed. However, Jeff had to 'one up' me and come home with a
race car bed!!! Tyler has been asking for a
race car bed for a long time now. So, I guess the
race car phase wasn't just a day long! So, it was back to the store today to buy the
race car sheets!! Tyler absolutely loves his
race car bed. They are $300 retail but Jeff found it in the paper for $50. They are
Rubbermaid so they clean up easily. He is now napping in his
race car bed with his
race car sheets...everybody wins!!! Jeff got to get him the
race car bed, Tyler got his
race car sheets, and I got them both to shut up and go to sleep happily ever after!
Here's a picture of the bed from their website but I will post pix of him in his fun bed as soon as I get them. And don't worry...Tyler didn't get this good of a tan!!!