Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Yippie for Yuppies!

After two months of being here I finally found the yuppie moms and kids! They're at Kindermusik! Tyler had his first day of Kindermusik and I think he misunderstood it for Kindergarten because he was so nervous and shy. He had nothing for it but I know in time he is going to love it. It was awesome. He was the only kid out of 12 that wanted out! All he kept saying was, I wanna go to Momma's new truck"....he still calls my truck 'new". But it was funny b/c he would say it loud enough for everyone to hear.

I was only able to take one picture of him since he clung to me like a monkey but it shows how nervous and shy he was but also how adorable he looked in his yuppie clothes. All of the kids were clean and well-behaved unlike the free classes they offer in D.C. Actually, I felt like the ghetto parent/child combo b/c Tyler wasn't wearing his dock-siders and sailboat sweater vest!

However, I did learn how uncoordinated I am at 10:00am when it comes to music. I couldn't even hold a rhythm while clapping. I also learned that I should have preemptively striked on the Tylenol before heading to a two year old music class! Have you ever heard 12 two year olds sing, dance, and play music?!?!

Here he is thinking "I don't know about these other kids". And he determined..."They look like losers to me"....see the "L" on his forehead!! Just Kidding!