Just a short post to say we are alive and well in Alexandria! Our household goods are MIA but we are enjoying the sights and new restaurants! We are in the house and we just got internet last night!!! Our cell phones don't work in the house so we just got a landline installed. We have so many beautiful trees in the yard that it blocks cell phone signals. It's worth it though. I love Old Towne! We are going out to lunch today and to pick up paint for Tyler's room! We may even take the boat to dinner! However, I had my first doctor's appt last week--I left the house at 2 and got home at 5...gggrrr! It only took 15 mintues of driving each way and 17 minutes to find my car in the hospital parking lot so I guess the rest of the time was spent in the waiting room! So, I came home and decided to play in the pool with Tyler while it was filling up! That was not my intention so I suggest you keep the volume down while watching this video!!!