Friday, July 17, 2009

Robinson Rundown Review

If you're reading our blog--one thing to keep in mind is to scroll down and view old posts b/c I go back and post pix and videos to older posts such as the past few We are behind on blogging since we are un-packing and getting ready for Tyler's party next Saturday. My friend Megan has inspired me to make Tyler's very own tractor cake. I was going to use her pix and have the store make it but I figured...hey, I can do that!!! Also, Tyler begins ISR lessons on Monday at our very own pool! The lessons are for 10 minutes everyday at 1:00pm M-F but in four weeks...he'll know how to swim!!! My little fish! He loves the pool! Everyday he wakes up and says, "I wanna go to the pool!" To check out ISR go to www.infantswim.com It's a $100 a week plus other fees but very worth it!! I cannot wait to see my two year old swim!! I think it will be funny to watch! My nephew Dalton took these classes and when he swims and it's funny to watch!!!