Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Momma's Baby Mover

Momma got a new car!!! Tyler woke up this morning and said, "I want a new car"...I guess he's been listening to his Daddy and me talking. So, that just melted us so we went and bought Tyler a Yukon Denali XL. Even though we told him it was 'Tyler's new truck'...he still said "Momma's new truck"...the entire day! Not to be confused with the toy F-150 we just bought him.....let me clarify that I really got a new car today. Now, I need to fill this baby mover with babies!!! Which reminds me...I got an awesome referral to a baby doctor at Bethesda Medical Center (suppose to be one of the best) and they determined I do have the blood clotting issue so we are discussing heparin shots while pregnant. ggggrrr! I despise needles! Anyway, if you're interested--google (LA) Lupus Anticoagulant and that's my problem. Explains a lot!


Had to post a picture of my Yukon next to Uncle Dan & Aunt Shannon's Yukon!!!