Thursday, August 7, 2008

Another Day in Paradise

So much for punishment! I ended up having the BEST day! Partly because Mommy's cell phone started working again so we were able to skip Verizon although I did have to wait in a 40 minute line at the courthouse for our tags. Mommy surprised me though because next she took me downtown for a late lunch and we walked the streets of the Summers Night Festival. I got to see a fire truck and run around with my best bud Nathan. After that, he invited me over to check out his new sand box. I was either tired from all the walking or like grass, I just have nothing for sand because I HATED it. I must truly be my parents boy because they don't like grass or dirt either. Funny though, because they sure paid a lot to fill up our backyard with it!

Me & Mommy at Delmonico Grill.
Nate, this is sooo cool!
Okay, this is even better!!!
Washing the tire grease off!
Me pushing Mommy around the streets!
Me sharing my lollipop with Mommy.
UGH! The dreaded sand box!
Happy to be off the grass and sand!