Thursday, August 7, 2008

Uh Uh Oh!

Good Morning everyone! If you're wondering why you can't reach Mommy on the phone it's because I dropped her phone into a big glass of Gatorade. I can't say it was an accident either. Mommy was carrying me to the car and asked me to hold her phone while she poured something to drink. She had me in one hand and her drink in the other & I thought the phone would look pretty in the glass of yellow Gatorade. There was nothing Mommy could do since she had her hands full and didn't want to drop me! But it's not fair because my friend Nate told me he put his Mommy's phone in the toilet & it stayed there the entire day before she found it and it still works! So, my fun today won't be spent on the playground--it will be spent standing in line at Verizon. That's punishment enough!