Here's that new cute face I just started making. I don't know much but I know it gets me whatever I want.
Saturday, August 2, 2008
Smiles from South Dakota
Good Morning Grandparents! Here's a few smiles to make your Sunday! I should have a good day since I am feeling better. I have an appointment on Monday with the allergist to make sure I am still only allergic to eggs. My Daddy still has his fingers crossed it's cats too...and after reading the previous post....bunnies too! Then on Tuesday, I see the pediatrician for my one year well baby check-up and shots. But I've gotta be tough because Wednesday it's off to the Bike Rally to meet a cool biker chick. Tune in next week for more pix.
Here's that new cute face I just started making. I don't know much but I know it gets me whatever I want.
Now that I made that cute face for you I think I will order the market price lobster!
Here's that new cute face I just started making. I don't know much but I know it gets me whatever I want.