Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Get Your Goat?

Tyler, did someone 'get your goat'? Or did that goat just steal your apple? Well, that goat certainly 'got my goat" today. My Mommy stopped by Old Mac's Farm so I could eat my lunch and walk around a bit. However, it wasn't all that fun and we left shortly after arriving. I may be petrified of goats for life. And now, Nathan is trying to 'get my goat' and wants to be a goat for Halloween just to scare me! What are friends for!?! Anyway, as Mommy and I were trying to get into the goat pin, three goats escaped and I was eating my apple when suddenly a big bully goat came up and stole it right outta my hand. Boy was I MAD! Truth be told--it scared me a little too! But I just couldn't win--goats were coming at me from everywhere. The little ones were not as bad but I still didn't like them in my face! Nathan's mom said it was the funniest thing to watch...she said that I was holding my apple outside the fence hiding it from the goats while Mommy is carrying three goats back inside and yelling--'someone come get your goats' so we didn't get banned from Old Mac's Farm like we did Target! (just kidding) Then, when Daddy heard of the story, he asked why Mommy gave me food to carry around a petting farm anyway!!! Geez--thanks Jeff!

Look closely or click on picture to enlarge but here I am trying to hide my apple from the goat by hanging it outside the fence. If you wonder what Mommy is doing--she is carrying three goat back inside the fence...and Nathan's Mommy..well, laughing and taking pictures!

Here's me minus the apple--I lost!
"Oh Dear God, please help me"
Listen Goat, this is Tyler's Mom and you better sleep with one eye open.
Okay Goat, I've told you once--get outta my face--I don't like your kind!
Poor Tyler--these pictures are breaking my heart but I had to post them.
See Tyler, they're not that bad.
Whew! The bunnies are more my speed!

Here's me running as fast as I can to the car! I want outta Old Mac's Farm today.